Home » , » Luis Manzano Revealed he has 7 Inches of Manhood in Instagram - Viral

Luis Manzano Revealed he has 7 Inches of Manhood in Instagram - Viral

Written By Pinoy Favs on Monday, September 19, 2016 | 1:22 AM

Luis Manzano has just revealed his manhood size in Instagram which became viral and trending online on September 19, 2016.



"Aamin na po ako, hindi po Manzano talaga last name ko, screen name ko lang yun... ang real name ko ay Luis Bakomito Kalonji ... yes, tiga Congo po ako." [I admit, my last name is not Manzano, that's only my screen name... my real name is Luis Bakomito Kalonji ... yes, I am from Congo.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Donate to this blog

We would like to extend our greetings to everyone of our readers. Your donation is very much helpful for us to continue serving you top information. Thank You -pinoyfavs-

Total Pageviews